Registered Nurse - COVID Response
Fixed Term Position
Applications close: Open
Te Oranganui is a health and social service provider based in Whanganui and offers a wide range of services including Vocation, Mental Health & Addictions, Disability Support, Whānau & Community Support and Primary Health and Medical to all people within the Whanganui and neighbouring regions.
This role will be working alongside our whānau, hapū and Iwi supporting the delivery of the COVID-19 vaccination’s and response plan.
We are seeking a passionate and highly motivated individual who has the following skills and experience;
- A Registered Nurse with a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Has the ability to deliver services within a Whānau Ora model
- Knowledge of te reo Maori me ona tikanga
- Confident working in a kaupapa Māori environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Full Driver’s License
This is a full time position until 30 November 2022
If you are interested in this position, please click below.