Fixed Term - 40 hours per week
Applications close: 5pm, 17th April 2019
Te Oranganui is an iwi led organisation that was established in 1993 to improve access and service delivery of health services to Māori in the Whanganui region. Over time the roles and functions have grown and the organisation now delivers a range of health and social services throughout the region to Māori and non-Māori Whānau.
Our Primary Health & Medical Service sits alongside other teams within Te Oranganui practicing a Whānau Ora approach. This approach works beyond treatment to sustained wellness for whānau, hapū , iwi and the wider community.
· General Practice (Whanganui City and Waverley)
· Rural nursing service to the Whanganui River and Ngā Rauru
· Tamariki Ora Well Child services including vision and hearing and B4 School Checks
· Community Nursing Services working alongside Whānau
. Taura Tuhono - Quit Smoking
. Te Kaiwhakakaha - Health & Nutrition
Te Oranganui is seeking an experienced Manager (full time, permanent) to effectively lead our team of loyal and dedicated staff.
The successful applicant will:
· Hold a health related or business management qualification
· Have extensive experience in leading and managing a team (5 years plus)
· Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
· Have experience of reporting and monitoring to tight deadlines
· Have experience working in primary health care
. Have a sound knowledge of kaupapa Maori organisations and Whanau Ora
If you are interested in this position, please click below.